Sunday 25 March 2012

Plans


First things first. Oh wow. 
This isn't really a blog about how beautiful Gabriel Byrne is. I just wanted to put something interesting here and yeah, he fits that criteria. 
I was having a 'reminisce about old films' moment with some friends the other day - some of the old classics I watched when I was younger. I remember always being a bit weak at the knees when Gabriel came on screen. He's so charming. Plus, as I will always assert, knowledge is sexy - so his character in 'Little Women' is insanely sexy. 

Still, more time for him later.
What this blog is really about is to firstly confirm that I have not died. 
Secondly, to just cover what ideas I've got going that I can now get round to writing. I've had insane amounts of work and extra curricular things to get on top of the first half of this semester. Naturally, whenever I don't have time to blog all of the ideas come pouring out of my head. So, what to expect now I have a break - blogs about altruism (I drive people crazy with debating this so I thought I'd get it all down on here), one night stands (this blog is really in the gutter isn't it?!), my first article for a group of feminist bloggers who have invited me to join them (so excited!!) and potentially some book reviews (I'm in the middle of reading about four books in one go and they're wonderful).

So happy break to all and I'll try to get on top of all my writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment